https://isensix.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Laboratories-web.jpg 900 1200 isensixstaging /wp-content/uploads/2021/12/PST_Isensix_Combination-website.jpg isensixstaging2021-06-18 10:07:412022-02-09 16:50:53Monitoring Comparisons
Hospital Approved Wireless vs. Legacy Hard-Wired vs. Manual Procedures
Hospital Approved Wireless
Easily configurable and highly-scalable: This is the only complete, end-to-end solution.
- Secure, highly-reliable, accurate, real-time data, and fail-over redundant systems
- Real-time monitoring, accessible worldwide, at any time, via the Internet
- Highly functional and extremely user-friendly interface
- Easily configurable and highly scalable for new applications
- Quick and easy relocation of equipment without new physical wiring or cabling
- Complete vital parameters monitoring including temperature, humidity, CO2, etc.
- Complete electronic data capture, archiving, and retrieval solution
- Largely eliminates demands on staff, freeing them to respond to vital workplace responsibilities
- State-of-the-art, real-time, customizable alerting system with visual, audio, e-mail, mobile text, and paging alerts
- Automated reporting logs
- NIST-traceable validation certificate
Requires significant installation expense with limited flexibility.
- Systems require expensive cabling and construction to install
- Relocating equipment is expensive and time-consuming
- Significant costs associated with reconfiguring and/or scaling system
- Limitations on scalability due to construction and system constraints
Prone to error by relying on personnel to physically track and log temperatures.
- Labor-intensive procedure requiring extreme vigilance and weekly changing of log charts
- Exposed to significant risk of inventory loss in-between check times
- A process without any redundant back-up system, highly prone to human error
- Expensive procedure relative to electronic monitoring
- Time-consuming and labor-intensive audit documentation process