https://isensix.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/PST_Isensix_Blog_Who_is_Michell.jpg 3680 7878 isensixstaging /wp-content/uploads/2021/12/PST_Isensix_Combination-website.jpg isensixstaging2022-10-03 14:51:582022-10-04 12:48:48Meet Michell Instruments
Meet Michell Instruments
Michell Instruments, a founding member of the PST Group – and therefore another “sister company” of Isensix – is an international leader in high-precision sensing with almost 50 years experience in the field. They specialize in instrumentation for dew point, relative humidity and oxygen analysis. The company serves industries as diverse as petrochemical and pharmaceutical to power generation and food processing. The product range includes:
- High-precision ceramic moisture sensorsto measure trace moisture in process applications and control dew point in compressed air systems.
- Humidity calibration systems and reference dew-point hygrometerswhich enable customers to carry out the calibration of portable hygrometers and relative humidity instruments in-house, saving on downtime and costs.
- Zirconia and thermo-paramagnetic oxygen analyzersfor combustion optimization, maintaining gas purity, controlling levels of CO2 in breweries and many other applications.
- Hydrocarbon dew-point analyzerswhich ensure the quality of natural gas at custody transfer, prevent gas burner failure and prolong the life of process equipment – helping companies save millions of dollars on repairs and downtime.
- Trace moisture in hydrocarbon liquid analyzerswhich are available in explosion-proof and intrinsically safe versions and allow the continuous measurement of moisture content in a wide range of applications, from catalytic refinery processes to pure hydrocarbons.
- Process moisture analyzerswhich provide continuous on-line measurements of trace moisture in process gases and are available as explosion-proof, intrinsically safe and laboratory versions.
Get to know all PST companies on the PST website.