Technical Support Representative
Industry: Healthcare – Health Services
Job Type: Customer Service / Quality – Helpdesk
Isensix seeks a full-time team player with strong individual initiative for Customer Support and Operations. Customer support technicians troubleshoot proprietary hardware & software solution.
Customer support technicians communicate with customers via phone and email utilizing a trouble ticketing system. Customer support technician team members participate in a rotating on-call schedule for after-hours support.
Essential day-to-day will entail:
- Provide technical support to customers and Isensix employees via telephone, email, WebEx, instant messaging or any other available communication options
- Solve issues that face the medical professionals that make up our client base
- Assist in installation, configuration, evaluation and use of Isensix products
- Track and escalate customer issues through the Isensix Helpdesk or engineering contacts as necessary
- Identify problems or conditions outside of a product (e.g., environmental or network) that adversely affect its operation
- Identify product defects, and recommend possible workarounds, patches, and/or upgrades
- Log and clarify customer suggestions
- Contribute technical articles to the Isensix “knowledge base”
- Participate in development process via customer advocacy, defect verification/prioritization, document and user interface reviews, online discussion groups, etc.
- Conduct web-based and other training sessions
- Assist in Project Management of Isensix latest hardware engineering project
- Identify and solve issues related to Isensix sensor offerings, both existing and future