Regional Sales Manager (Eastern Region)
Founded in 2001, Isensix was formed with a single purpose in mind: To become the leader in environmental temperature monitoring. And today, that same core purpose we were founded on hasn’t changed. It’s just evolved from an audacious goal to a reality. Now found at clinical, research and healthcare facilities across the United States, Guardian by Isensix continues to be the most advanced, most versatile and most innovative environmental monitoring system in the industry.
Formed by a team of recognized pioneers in wireless Internet and real-time technologies, Isensix was founded with the belief that there was a way to make the fields of research and healthcare work – better. Drawing on years of experience and expertise, the Isensix team developed Guardian, a groundbreaking system that minimized the critical environmental risks affecting research and healthcare facilities. With more free time and less risk, these facilities could spend more time improving their operation – and less time fixing it. Today, Isensix continues to lead the way, innovating healthcare and research facilities around the world.
We are proud to be part of the Process Sensing Technologies Group.
We are currently hiring a Regional Sales Manager (RSM-Eastern Region) role:
- This role will report to the National Sales Manager, Remote Monitoring Services
- This role will cover a newly established Eastern Region of the US; candidates will ideally live near: New York City, Charlotte, Atlanta, or near a major Florida airport
- Actively manage both current and prospective customers in the region; agreeing on annual forecast; reviewing actual results versus expectations regularly; taking corrective action as and when required
- Prospecting for new customers and actively and promptly responding to leads/referrals
- Providing technical and commercial product training to customers within the assigned territory
- Annually submitting and implementing a detailed sales plan identifying sales objectives, sales opportunities, major customers and regional conferences and exhibitions to be attended during the following fiscal year
- Participating in sales activities including customer site visits, telephone contacts, trade conferences and exhibitions, product demonstrations and customer seminars
- Maintaining customer activity files and mailing lists
- Collecting and reporting information on all competitive activity within the assigned territory
- Up to 50% travel will be required
Education, Background and Skill Requirements:
- Four-year degree with a technical or sales/marketing background preferred
- Process and analytical instrumentation sales experience (five+ years) in similar products and services
- Computer literate in MS Excel, Word, Salesforce or Dynamics CRM
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record