Founded in 2001, Isensix was formed with a single purpose in mind: To become the leader in environmental temperature monitoring. And today, that same core purpose we were founded on hasn’t changed. It’s just evolved from an audacious goal to a reality. Now found at clinical, research and healthcare facilities across the United States, Guardian by Isensix continues to be the most advanced, most versatile and most innovative environmental monitoring system in the industry.
Formed by a team of recognized pioneers in wireless Internet and real-time technologies, Isensix was founded with the belief that there was a way to make the fields of research and healthcare work – better. Drawing on years of experience and expertise, the Isensix team developed Guardian, a groundbreaking system that minimized the critical environmental risks affecting research and healthcare facilities. With more free time and less risk, these facilities could spend more time improving their operation – and less time fixing it. Today, Isensix continues to lead the way, innovating healthcare and research facilities around the world.
We are proud to be part of the Process Sensing Technologies Group.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for hardware/ software implementations. Typical tasks include managing project status, responding to customer submissions, conducting project calls, managing deployment schedule, and coordinating production requests. The Project Coordinator role reports directly to the National Sales Team and coordinates with Support and Field Service. This is high visibility role that requires a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining status reports and managing project documents
- Engaging customers and responding to requests quickly
- Coordinating and scheduling implementations
- Various other project coordination tasks
- Skill Requirements
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow and give complex or brief written or oral directions
- Attention to detail, organization and multi-tasking abilities are essential
- Ability to motivate and assist others in completion of project tasks, as well as assume authority in requesting and transmitting vital project information.
- Ability to perform quality work with little supervision
- Ability to grasp both big picture and minute details
- Experience getting through large amounts of data quickly
Education, Background and Skill Requirements:
Qualified candidates should demonstrate a background in project management, scheduling, and exceptional communication skills.